Apzem® Compact series Laser Fume Extractors are specially designed for medium duty Laser Marking & Engraving applications requiring powerful filter units at a very compact size. This compact series fume extractors comes with three stages of filtration ( Pre filter, HEPA & Carbon combined filters) and Flow control option giving full flexibility to users to have greater control on extraction and filtration of hazardous fumes and dust particles that affects Men, Machine and the product quality.
Features & Applications
- Unique design
- Compact size
- Optional Flow Control
- High Pressure Extractors
- Silent operation
- Very affordable
- Easy filter change.
- Three Stages of Filteration
- Optional Flow control
- Remote start stop
- Portable option
- VOC / Gas Sensor
- Light duty Laser Marking.
- Laser Engraving and Cutting
- CO2 & Fiber Lasers up to 50 Watts
- Metals and Other non metals
- Flow : 110 CFM
- Pressure : 12 inch of W.C
- Power option : 230V, 3 Phase, 50 Hz.Single phase (optional)
- Casing : MS with powder coated. Stainless Steel (Optional)
- Filtration : Three stages
- rimary filters : Cleanable pre filter.
- Secondary Filter : Combined HEPA & Carbon Filter
- Flow control : 0 – 110 CFM with PWM adjustable knob.
- Customization : Yes , customization available suiting your needs.
- Inlet duct dimensions can be matched to machine exhaust port dimensions.
- VOC & Gas Sensors can be provided with alarm on request
- Remote start stop signal / Interface (optional, provided on request)
- Castor wheels can be provided on request.
- Adjustable extraction arm (P/N : AEA-001)
- Flexible Fabric hose ( P/N : AFH – 002 )
- Table Mount Clamp (P/N : ATC – 003)
- Pre Filter (P/N : ACF-007)
- Combined filters ( P/N : AFH – 008)
Model Number Description ALF 1010 110 CFM extraction with cleanable Prefilter and combined HEPA/Carbon Filter
Apzem has a strong team of Consultants & engineers having vast knowledge in Air pollution control domain, and with expertise gained in designing and installation of dust collection system for similar wood working industry across the country would like to be your partner in solving all your dust control & other air pollution control problems.
For enquiries or to know more feel free to contact us @ 9789066648 / 044-26580258 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org