Apzem® Micro Series Laser Fume Extractors are specially designed for entry level Laser Marking applications that generates mild fumes and dust particles and protects the Operators from inhaling hazardous fumes and ultra fine particles. A properly designed fume extractor with filter units in long-term protects operator health, improves mark quality and decreases machine maintenance.
Features & Applications
- Unique design
- Compact size
- Automatic Filter Clean Option
- Easy recovery option.
- Silent operation
- Very affordable
- Easy filter change.
- Five stages of filteration
- Optional Flow control
- Remote start stop
- Portable option
- VOC / Gas Sensor
- Gold marking
- Jewelry Engraving
- Laser cutting of Precious metals
- Flow : 0 - 180 CFM.
- Pressure : 120 inch of W.C
- Power option : 230V, 3 Phase, 50 Hz.Three phase (optional)
- Casing : MS with Powder coated.Stainless Steel (Optional)
- Filtration : Five stages
- Flow control : 0 – 180 CFM with PWM adjustable knob
- Controls: Digital controls.
- Customization : Yes , customization available suiting your needs.
- Coming Soon...
- Adjustable extraction arm (P/N : AEA-001)
- Coming Soon...
|ALF 9010||90 CFM extraction with deep pre filter HEPA and medium depth||ALF 9020||180 CFM extraction with deep pre filter HEPA and medium depth|
Apzem has a strong team of Consultants & engineers having vast knowledge in Air pollution control domain, and with expertise gained in designing and installation of dust collection system for similar wood working industry across the country would like to be your partner in solving all your dust control & other air pollution control problems.
For enquiries or to know more feel free to contact us @ 9789066648 / 044-26580258 or email to email@example.com