Apzem® Extractor Pro series Laser Fume Extractors are specially designed Extraction and filter units catering to the demands of highly productive industrial Laser processing applications like heavy duty Laser Marking, Engraving , Cutting, Welding, Soldering, Brazing applications that generates highly hazardous fumes requiring deep bed chemical, Activated Carbon or Activated Alumina filters to completely adsorb and remove and also deep bed Pre filter and HEPA filters to filter out ultra fine particles up to 0.3 microns sizes at 99.997% efficiency.
All our Laser fume extractors were build with heavy gauge steel materials and fully powder coated finish that lasts long. All our professional extractors comes with digital display and controls with feather touch keypad that boosts usability and increases productivity and safety. Special attention is given for sound proofing and noise reduction using advanced silencing technologies and sound absorbing materials. All our Apzem® ExtractorPro® series fume extractors were designed with bottom up air flow path that decreases dust loading on filters as heavier dusts get settles down by gravity and only finer dusts gets accumulated over filter bags. This special design enables longer filter life and would works well in applications generating more dusts without filters getting choked. Also deep bed prefilters in Pro-series is completely enclosed inside a container and hence change of filters, carrying an disposing it can be made without having any contact with hazardous dusts particles.
Download BrochureDownload Brochure
Features & Applications
- Medium to Heavy duty
- Laser Marking
- Laser Engraving
- Laser Cutting
- Laser Welding
- Laser Drilling etc..
- Robust Construction
- Precise Flow control.
- High pressure extractors
- Large area filters
- Silent operation
- Very affordable
- Easy filter change.
- Three stages of filteration
- Remote start stop
- VOC / Gas Sensor
- Filter choking alarm indicator
- Flow :250 to 1300 CFM.
- Pressure : 22000 Pa.
- Power option : 230V, 3 Phase, 50 Hz.Three phase (optional)
- Casing : MS with Powder coated.Stainless Steel (Optional)
- Filtration : Three stages
- Primary filters : Deep bed pre filter
- Secondary Filter :Mini Pleat HEPA filter.
- Final filter : Deep bed Carbon filter.
- Customization : Yes , customization available suiting your needs.
- Inlet duct dimensions can be matched to machine exhaust port dimensions.
- VOC & Gas Sensors can be provided with alarm on request
- Remote start stop signal / Interface (optional, provided on request)
- Additional silencer can be provided on request.
- Adjustable extraction arm (P/N : AEA-001)
- Flexible Fabric hose ( P/N : AFH – 002 )
- Table Mount Clamp (P/N : ATC – 003)
- Deep bed Filter (P/N : ACF-012)
- HEPA Filter (P/N : AHF – 013)
- Carbon Filter( P/N : AFH – 014)
|ALF 4010||250 CFM with Three stage filtration.||ALF 4020||350 CFM with Three stage filtration.||ALF 4030||500 CFM with Three stage filtration||ALF 4040||750 CFM with Three stage filtration||ALF 4050||1300 CFM with Three stage filtration|
All our Extractor pro series models comes with extra deep bed chemical gas filters and high pressure suction unit there by filtering out all gas molecules that is generated while lasing different metals, non metals, wood, Acrylic, ceramic etc…except PVC lasing. Also the filtered out air can be recirculated back to the Air-conditioned building giving good savings on heating and cooling costs in long-term.
Apzem has a strong team of Consultants & engineers having vast knowledge in Air pollution control domain, and with expertise gained in designing and installation of dust collection system for similar wood working industry across the country would like to be your partner in solving all your dust control & other air pollution control problems.
For enquiries or to know more feel free to contact us @ 9789066648 / 044-26580258 or email to email@example.com