Apzem® Mini Series Laser Fume Extractors are specially designed for entry level Laser Marking and Engraving applications that generates mild fumes and fine dust particles and protects the Operators from inhaling hazardous fumes and particulate matters. Mini Fume extractors comes with three stage filtration ( optional Pre filter, Cartridge filters and optional Carbon filters that is capable of filtering out both particles as well as fumes. A compact and uniquely designed extractor catering for wide range of Marking and Engraving applications.
Features & Applications
- Unique design
- Compact size
- Three stage of filteration
- Silent operation
- Very affordable
- Easy filter change.
- Optional Flow control
- Remote start stop
- Portable option
- VOC / Gas Sensor
- Light Duty Laser Marking
- Laser Engraving and Cutting
- Wood ,Facbric & other non metals
- Flow : 500 to 3000 CFM.
- Pressure : 3000 Pa.
- Power option : 230V, 3 Phase, 50 Hz.Three phase (optional)
- Casing : MS with Powder coated.Stainless Steel (Optional)
- Filtration : Three stages
- Primary filters : Cartridge filter with Pulse Cleaning
- Secondary Filter : Mini Pleat HEPA filter.
- Final filter : Carbon filter.
- Customization : Yes , customization available suiting your needs.
- Adjustable extraction arm (P/N : AEA-001)
- Flexible Fabric hose ( P/N : AFH – 002 )
- Table Mount Clamp (P/N : ATC – 003)
- Deep bed Filter (P/N : ACF-012)
- HEPA Filter (P/N : AHF – 013)
- Carbon Filter( P/N : AFH – 014)
|175 CFM .25 HP / .18kw Three Stage Fume Extractor|
|350 CFM .5 HP / .18kw Three stage fume extractor|
|500 CFM 1 HP / .18kw Three stage fume extractor|
Apzem has a strong team of Consultants & engineers having vast knowledge in Air pollution control domain, and with expertise gained in designing and installation of dust collection system for similar wood working industry across the country would like to be your partner in solving all your dust control & other air pollution control problems.
For enquiries or to know more feel free to contact us @ 9789066648 / 044-26580258 or email to email@example.com