Apzem® Dust fume series Laser Fume Extractors are specially designed extractors catering the needs of heavy duty metal and non metalLaser marking, Engraving, cutting, welding, cladding and Ablation applications that generates large amount of dust particles and gaseous fumes. Using other normal Laser fume extractors with manual filter cleaning will leads to very often filter choking which again needs machine breakdown for maintenance as well as requires human labor for filter cleaning and replacement. To avoid such cases all our dust fume series Laser fume dust extractors were specially made for high productive laser applications generating large amounts of Dust - fumes and comes with deep pleat cartridge filters with automatic filter cleaning option and fully controlled by PLC controllers. All our Dust fume series filter units comes with three stages of Filtration. In addition to Primary filters, our system is equipped with deep pleat HEPA filters having capturing efficiencies of 99.997% of 0.3 microns particles and specially blended chemical filters adsorbing wide range of fumes and gases molecules to serve best to wide range of Laser processing applications, different materials processed ( Metals, non metals, Plastics, Leather and fabrics etc..) and different type of Lasers ( CO2 Laser, Fiber , Nd-Yag and Solid state lasers).
All our Laser fume extractors were build with heavy gauge steel materials and fully powder coated finish that lasts long. All our dust fume series extractors were controlled using PLC controllers and gives greater control and flexibility in integrating the system with existing production line and start and stop of the machine can be fully automated. All our fume extractors are build to perform maximum extraction capacity, low maintenance and long lasting quality. Together it improves operators health and avoids inhaling hazardous fumes and dust particles, Protects the machine from dusts getting accumulated over it’s surface leading to higher maintenance costs and also boosts quality of the product being Laser processed.
Features & Applications
- Medium to Heavy duty
- Laser Engraving
- Laser Cutting
- Laser Welding
- Laser Drilling
- Laser die board cutting
- Laser ablation
- Laser Cladding etc..
- Robust Construction
- High pressure extractors
- Large area filters.
- PLC based controllers
- Auto filter cleaning
- Silent operation
- Easy filter change.
- Three stages of Filtration
- Remote start stop signal
- VOC / Gas Sensor
- Filter choking alarm indicator
- Flow :500 to 3000 CFM.
- Pressure : 3000 Pa.
- Power option : 230V, 3 Phase, 50 Hz.Three phase (optional)
- Casing : MS with Powder coated.Stainless Steel (Optional)
- Filtration : Three stages
- Primary filters : Cartridge filter with Pulse Cleaning
- Secondary Filter :Mini Pleat HEPA filter.
- Final filter : Carbon filter.
- Customization : Yes , customization available suiting your needs.
- Inlet duct dimensions can be matched to machine exhaust port dimensions.
- VOC & Gas Sensors can be provided with alarm on request
- Remote start stop signal / Interface (optional, provided on request)
- Additional silencer can be provided on request.
- Adjustable extraction arm (P/N : AEA-001)
- Flexible Fabric hose ( P/N : AFH – 002 )
- Table Mount Clamp (P/N : ATC – 003)
- Deep bed Filter (P/N : ACF-012)
- HEPA Filter (P/N : AHF – 013)
- Carbon Filter( P/N : AFH – 014)
Model Number Description ALF 6010 500 CFM with Three stage filtration ALF 6020 850 CFM with Three stage filtration ALF 6030 1000 CFM with Three stage filtration ALF 6040 1200 CFM with Three stage filtration ALF 6050 1500 CFM with Three stage filtration ALF 6060 2000 CFM with Three stage filtration ALF 6070 2500 CFM with Three stage filtration ALF 6080 000 CFM with Three stage filtration
Apzem has a strong team of Consultants & engineers having vast knowledge in Air pollution control domain, and with expertise gained in designing and installation of dust collection system for similar wood working industry across the country would like to be your partner in solving all your dust control & other air pollution control problems.
For enquiries or to know more feel free to contact us @ 9789066648 / 044-26580258 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org