Apzem® Compact Professional series Laser Fume Extractors are specially designed extractors catering the need for compact, portable medium duty fume extractors with larger deep pleat pre filters, mini pleat HEPA filters and deep bed carbon filters for Laser marking , Engraving and medium duty cutting applications that generates more ultra fine particles and gaseous molecules. Our compact professional series fume extractors with bottom up air flow design decreases dust loading on filters as heavier dusts get settles down by gravity and only finer dusts gets accumulated over filter bags.
This special design enables longer filter life and would works well in applications generating more dusts without filters getting choked. Also deep bed prefilters in Pro-series is completely enclosed inside a container and hence change of filters, carrying an disposing it can be made without having any contact with hazardous dusts particles. All our Compact professional Laser fume extractors comes with options to have three stages of filtration deep bed pre-filters, HEPA filters, Carbon or chemical filters and an option to control air flow, easy interfacing with industrial Laser Machines to control start & stop of fume extractors, VOC and Gas sensors to monitor outlet filtered air, filter choking alarm indication for filter change etc.. All these special features gives user greater control on dust & fume extraction and increases productivity and safety.
Application & Features
- Light Duty Laser Marking
- Laser Engraving and Cutting
- CO2 & Fiber Lasers up to 50 Watts
- Metals & other non metals
- Unique design
- Compact size
- Optional Flow Control
- High Pressure Extractors
- Silent operation
- Very affordable
- Easy filter change.
- Three stages of filteration
- Remote start stop
- Portable option
- Filter choking alarm indicator
- Flow : 200 CFM.
- Pressure : 26 inch of W.C
- Power option : 230V, 3 Phase, 50 Hz.Single phase (optional)
- Casing : MS with Powder coated.Stainless Steel (Optional)
- Filtration : Three stages
- Primary filters : Cleanable pre filter.
- Secondary Filter : Combined HEPA & Carbon Filter
- Flow control : 0 – 200 CFM with PWM adjustable knob.
- Customization : Yes , customization available suiting your needs.
- Inlet duct dimensions can be matched to machine exhaust port dimensions.
- VOC & Gas Sensors can be provided with alarm on request
- Remote start stop signal / Interface (optional, provided on request)
- Filter choking alarm indicator ( Optional)
- Pre Filter (P/N : ACF-009)
- Combined filters ( P/N : AFH – 010)
Model Number Description ALF 2010 200 CFM extraction with larger pre filter HEPA and medium depth Carbon filters
Apzem has a strong team of Consultants & engineers having vast knowledge in Air pollution control domain, and with expertise gained in designing and installation of dust collection system for similar wood working industry across the country would like to be your partner in solving all your dust control & other air pollution control problems.
For enquiries or to know more feel free to contact us @ 9789066648 / 044-26580258 or email to email@example.com