Apzem® Compact portable series Laser Fume Extractors are specially designed extractors catering the need for compact, portable light duty fume extractors with larger pre filters, mini pleat HEPA filters and deep bed carbon filters for Laser marking , Engraving and light duty cutting applications that generates more ultra fine particles and gaseous molecules. Our compact series fume extractors with bottom up air flow design decreases dust loading on filters as heavier dusts get settles down by gravity and only finer dusts gets accumulated over filter bags.
This special design enables longer filter life and would works well in applications generating more dusts without filters getting choked. All our Compact portable Laser fume extractors comes with options to have three stages of filtration ( Pre filter, HEPA & Carbon combined filters) and an option to control extraction volume, interfacing with Laser Machines to control On & OFF of fume extractors , VOC and Gas sensors to monitor outlet filtered gas, filter choking alarm indication for filter change etc.. All these additional features gives operator greater control on fume dust extraction and increasing productivity and safety.
Features & Applications
- Unique design
- Compact size
- Optional Flow Control
- High Pressure Extractors
- Silent operation
- Very affordable
- Easy filter change.
- Three stages of filteration
- Remote start stop
- Portable option
- Filter choking alarm indicator
- Light Duty Laser Marking
- Laser Engraving and Cutting
- CO2 & Fiber Lasers up to 50 Watts
- Metals & Other non metals
- Flow : 200 CFM.
- Pressure : 26 inch of W.C
- Power option : 230V, 3 Phase, 50 Hz.Single phase (optional)
- Casing : MS with Powder coated.Stainless Steel (Optional)
- Filtration : Three stages
- Primary filters : Cleanable pre filter.
- Secondary Filter : Combined HEPA & Carbon Filter
- Flow control : 0 – 200 CFM with PWM adjustable knob.
- Customization : Yes , customization available suiting your needs.
- Inlet duct dimensions can be matched to machine exhaust port dimensions.
- VOC & Gas Sensors can be provided with alarm on request
- Remote start stop signal / Interface (optional, provided on request)
- Filter choking alarm indicator ( Optional)
- Adjustable extraction arm (P/N : AEA-001)
- Flexible Fabric hose ( P/N : AFH – 002 )
- Table Mount Clamp (P/N : ATC – 003)
Model Number Description ALF 2010 200 CFM extraction with larger pre filter HEPA and medium depth Carbon filters
Apzem has a strong team of Consultants & engineers having vast knowledge in Air pollution control domain, and with expertise gained in designing and installation of dust collection system for similar wood working industry across the country would like to be your partner in solving all your dust control & other air pollution control problems.
For enquiries or to know more feel free to contact us @ 9789066648 / 044-26580258 or email to email@example.com